Welcome to the MyNCC Portal for Faculty, Staff and Students.
What is the MyNCC PORTAL?
The MyNCC Portal is your gateway to a variety of web based applications and services used by Nassau Community College students, faculty, and staff. This portal includes links to your most commonly used applications such as email and Banner. Each account is unique; MyNCC portal tracks each user's role and presents content that is relevant to that role. For example, a user who is a student at NCC will see content that is relevant only to NCC students.
A single-sign-on username and password is all you need to quickly and easily gain access to the MyNCC portal. This means that instead of going to several different web pages and logging in each time, you can go to the portal website, and log in once to gain access to all your NCC applications, and services. You no longer need to enter and remember multiple IDs and passwords.
Logging Into the MyNCC Portal
To log in to the MyNCC Portal, please follow these instructions
- Open your web browser and type in the URL: https://myncc.ncc.edu. Press Enter.
- You will see the MyNCC Portal login screen.
- Enter your User ID. Your Portal User ID is your N number which starts with N00. It is not case sensitive.
- Enter your Password. The first time you log in, you will login in with an initial Password (which will expire after your first login). You will then be asked to change your password to a stronger password
- For faculty and staff, your Password is the same password you use to log onto your office computer, wireless or LionNet.
- For new students, your password is your birthdate, (month, date and year, mmddyy with no spaces or dashes).
- For Continuing Students, your password is the same password you use to log onto campus computers and for wireless access.
- When you have finished entering your User ID and password, click on the Login button link.
You will then see a screen which will ask you for your N number. After you type in your N number again, click Next.
Important: After you reset your password, that new password will be used to access the portal, as well as, your campus computer, wireless and Lionnet.
- Enter your current password again and click on the continue button.
Your password is case sensitive, once you have entered and verified your new password, click on Change Password .
- You will then see the following message.
Please be patient while we process your request
- Once you receive the following message, Please close your browser. Your new password is now set.
Logging Out of the MyNCC Portal
- Since you have one login for multiple applications, it is important to always log out of the MyNCC portal. To exit the MyNCC portal securely, click on the Sign Out button at the top right of the screen.
- Remember to close your web browser window after you are logged out.
Tips and Warnings
- If you forget your password use the "Forgot Password" link, on the log in screen and select one of the choices from below If you forget your User ID, click the "Forgot User ID" link on the login screen and complete a form to retrieve your User ID.
Need Further Assistance
Contact the Help Desk 516.572.0629 M-F 8:30am - 4:45pm. Or click here to submit a help desk request ticket.